1. Learn Research Methods
2. Complete or make significant progress on your residency research project.
1. Meet with Drs. Mudrakola and/or Oskvarek each week during the 2 week rotation to discuss research
idea and rotation objectives.
2. Lead discussion of 1 article of your choice or assigned during journal club.
3. Review attached Research curriculum below on AkronEM
4. Take Research Test as a self-test of your research knowledge (link below)
5. Complete human subjects training, if necessary.
6. Submit your project work (e.g. literature review, protocol, etc.) to Drs. Mudrakola and/or Oskvarek at the end of the rotation.
Complete the Duke Form and submit to the Research Directors.
1. Review Introduction to Research Powerpoint. (click here)